Global Image Processing Symposium
The 2nd Global Image Processing Symposium (GIPS 2022) will be held in Shenzhen, China from 7th January to 9th January 2022.
The conference is co-located with ICCRD 2022 conference, providing an international symposium for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and new advances and research results in the fields of image and video processing and computer vision. The conference will bring together researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to foster innovation and entrepreneurship, and network with the brightest minds in the field.
GIPS 2022 attracts students, professors, as well as researchers and engineers from industry. This includes many graduate students nearing the end of their study seeking new opportunities.
Join us as a listener, click to register quickly. | 中文会议通知下载
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Sensing, Representation, Modeling, and Registration
- Synthesis, Rendering, and Visualization
- Interpolation, Super-resolution, and Mosaicing
- Compression, Coding, and Transmission
- Color, Multispectral, and Hyperspectral Imaging
- Document Analysis and Processing
- Image & Video Analysis and Segmentation
- Interpretation and Understanding
- Detection, Recognition, and Classification
- Computational Imaging
- Restoration and Enhancement
- Filtering and Multiresolution Processing
- Image & Video Labeling and Retrieval
- Biometrics, Forensics, and Security
- Image Processing for Geophysics
- Image Processing for Public Health and Safety
- Biomedical and Biological Image Processing
- Image & Video Systems and Applications
- Emerging Applications and Systems
- Motion Estimation, Registration, and Fusion
- Deep Learning for Images and Videos
- Stereoscopic, Multiview, and 3D Processing
- Image & Video Perception and Quality Models
- Texture Image Representation and Classification
- Learning with Limited Labels
- Robustness in Image Processing and Learning
Accepted and presented papers will be published into the conference proceedings, which will be online and indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.
- Full paper submission: Jul. 30th, 2021
- Notification to authors: Aug. 25th, 2021
- Registration deadline: Sep. 15th, 2021
- Please submit your abstract or full paper via online submission system, you need to register an account first.
- Papers can be also delivered to Ms. Maggie with Topic-GIPS 2022 submission via firstname.lastname@example.org