Global Image Processing Symposium
The 3rd Global Image Processing Symposium (GIPS) will be held in Hangzhou, China from January 10-12, 2023.
The conference is co-located with ICCRD 2023 conference, providing an international symposium for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and new advances and research results in the fields of image and video processing and computer vision. The conference will bring together researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to foster innovation and entrepreneurship, and network with the brightest minds in the field.
GIPS 2023 attracts students, professors, as well as researchers and engineers from industry. This includes many graduate students nearing the end of their study seeking new opportunities.
* The organizing committee will not ask delegates to provide credit card information for any purpose. The registration will be completed only via conference system.
Join us as a listener, click to register quickly.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Sensing, Representation, Modeling, and Registration
- Synthesis, Rendering, and Visualization
- Interpolation, Super-resolution, and Mosaicing
- Compression, Coding, and Transmission
- Color, Multispectral, and Hyperspectral Imaging
- Document Analysis and Processing
- Image & Video Analysis and Segmentation
- Interpretation and Understanding
- Detection, Recognition, and Classification
- Computational Imaging
- Restoration and Enhancement
- Filtering and Multiresolution Processing
- Image & Video Labeling and Retrieval
- Biometrics, Forensics, and Security
- Image Processing for Geophysics
- Image Processing for Public Health and Safety
- Biomedical and Biological Image Processing
- Image & Video Systems and Applications
- Emerging Applications and Systems
- Motion Estimation, Registration, and Fusion
- Deep Learning for Images and Videos
- Stereoscopic, Multiview, and 3D Processing
- Image & Video Perception and Quality Models
- Texture Image Representation and Classification
- Learning with Limited Labels
- Robustness in Image Processing and Learning
Accepted and presented papers will be published into the conference proceedings, which will be online and indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.
- Full paper submission: August 10th, 2022
- Notification to authors: September 10th, 2022
- Registration deadline: September 30th, 2022
- Please submit your abstract or full paper via online submission system, you need to register an account first.
- Papers can be also delivered to Ms. Maggie with Topic-GIPS 2023 submission via firstname.lastname@example.org